By-law Services Complaint Form

Please complete to file a complaint with the Town of Whitby By-law Services. Please include as much detail as possible to ensure that your concern can be investigated promptly and accurately by a Municipal Law Enforcement Officer.


Personal information collected on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Questions regarding the collection of this information should be directed to the Town Clerk, 575 Rossland Road East, Whitby, ON L1N 2M8.

Contact Details

Complaint or Concern Details

Please provide us with the address of the property with which you're concerned. If you're unsure of the address, please provide us with a description of the location in the comments box below.